You don’t need any money to hire the Dible Law Firm. Here's why:
Founding attorney, Mike Dible, believes that everyone should have access to quality legal representation regardless of their ability to pay out-of-pocket. He realizes that many people don't hire attorneys, because they are concerned about the cost. At the Dible Law Firm, we understand. We only charge our clients on a “contingency fee basis,” meaning our clients pay no upfront legal fees or hourly rate. Instead, our firm accepts a set percentage of the money that we are able to obtain for our clients. We feel that it’s only fair that our clients get paid before we do. Additionally, we stand behind a “No recovery, No fee Policy.” If we are unable to obtain any recovery for your case, you owe us absolutely nothing for our legal fees. It’s our guarantee to you.
The Dible Law Firm offers the following benefits to our clients:
- NO upfront costs. Our firm will advance any necessary expenses to handle your case.
- We'll maximize your compensation. Studies show that people receive 3 times more money, on average, for their case with an attorney than without.
- Reduced stress for you.
- You will receive personalized attention. Our firm is known for its genuine concern for our clients and their cases.
- You will benefit from our thorough knowledge of Colorado law.
- We're expert negotiators. We’re dedicated toobtaining the best possible result for our clients.
- We aim to reduce all medical liens related to your case.
- We'll be a strong advocate for you.
We can help.
At the Dible Law firm, we'll fight hard on your behalf. We've helped thousands of clients recover financially from the injuries caused by another's negligence. We're passionate about what we do, and we promise to try to get you the results you deserve. If you want a caring, experienced and dedicated legal team on your side, please give us a call to see how we can help you.
The Dible Law Firm is happy to talk with you free of charge. Call us today at 720-638-9777. Or, please fill out our online contact form. Thank you. We look forward to hearing from you.