Colorado is one of the most popular places in the US to take a scenic drive on a motorcycle. There is nothing quite like a drive through the beautiful Rocky Mountains in the open air. However, when it comes to collisions, motorcycle riders are highly vulnerable to serious injuries. This is partly due to the lack of safety features such as seatbelts, airbags, and the outside frame of a vehicle which provides moderate protection to drivers of other types of vehicles.
Common conditions for motorcycle crashes:
Rear-end collisions at intersections
Parked-car driver opening door without checking for oncoming motorists
Common injuries in motorcycle accidents include:
Spine & back injuries, sometimes with paralysis
Head injuries, such as a concussion or traumatic brain injury
Victims of motorcycle crashes may be entitled to:
Payment for current medical bills and future treatment, surgery, or rehabilitation
Compensation for lost wages and future wages if injury is permanent
Compensation for pain & suffering
In instances of death, wrongful death compensation
If you or someone you love has been injured or killed in a motorcycle crash, please contact an experienced and knowledgeable personal injury firm, such as the Dible Law Firm, as quickly as possible in order to preserve the evidence and try to obtain the best possible outcome for your case.
How the Dible Law Firm can help you
We offer the following benefits to our clients:
1. NO upfront costs. We realize that many people don't hire attorneys because they are worried about what it will cost them out-of-pocket. Attorney fees and court costs are expensive. That's why we offer to represent our clients on a Contingency Fee Basis, meaning that we are paid from a predetermined percentage of what we are able to recover for our clients at the resolution of the case. Additionally, we will advance all costs, such as court fees, expert witness testimony, etc., so that our clients don't have pay a thing until after their case is resolved. On top of that, we stand behind a "No recovery, No fee" policy, meaning that if we are unable to recover anything for our clients, they owe us absolutely nothing for our legal services,
2. We'll maximize your compensation. We're skilled in finding all possible sources of compensation and will fight for the maximum compensation that you are allowed under the law for your injuries. Not only will we thoroughly investigate and handle all claims against the other party's insurance company, but we'll also take care of any first party coverage, such as Med Pay and Underinsured Motorist Coverage. Additionally, unlike some other firms, we provide our legal services for Medical Payments Coverage completely free of charge.
3. Reduced stress for you. One of the main reasons people choose to hire a personal injury attorney is that it reduces their stress. The legal system can be frustrating and complex. The Dible Law Firm is here to help. We're passionate about being strong advocates for our clients and will fight hard for the compensation you deserve.
4. You will receive personalized attention. We get to know each & every one of our clients and their individual situations and needs. That's something that the high volume firms that you see on TV just can't provide. We'll get to know your case inside & out in order to fully investigate all aspects of your claim and make it as strong as possible. Additionally, we are in frequent contact with our clients and return all messages promptly.
5. You will benefit from our unique experience. There are a multitude of complex insurance laws that may impact your case. Attorney Mike Dible has the unique experience of working on both the plaintiff and defense sides of insurance law. Very few personal injury attorneys out there have this experience, and his clients benefit from his valuable knowledge of what the other side will likely use against his clients in terms of laws, their reasoning, and tactics.
6. We're expert negotiators. The Dible Law Firm is highly skilled in the crucial area of negotiation. Each insurance company has its own tactics, and it's important to know what is effective when dealing with each of them. Our law firm has over 15 years experience dealing with insurance companies and knows how to navigate difficult and complex cases. We've successfully negotiated over a thousand personal injury cases and have recovered over $25 million for our clients.
7. We aim to reduce all liens, so that you can keep more money. If your health insurance pays any of your accident related medical bills, the health insurance carrier will generally be entitled to a payback, and will likely put a lien on your resolution amount. There are arguments that the Dible Law Firm will use to try to reduce, or sometimes even extinguish, these liens so that you can keep more of the settlement money in your own pocket. Additionally, in order to help protect your privacy, we will redact any unnecessary medical information out of the records sent to the insurance companies. Unfortunately, this is something that many law firms don't take the time to do for their clients.
8. We'll be here for you every step of the way. We'll advise you on all important matters involving your case. At the Dible Law Firm, we believe in informing our clients about all of their options, the pros and cons of each, and educating them about the legal process. We make ourselves highly available to take phone calls and respond promptly to emails to address all of our clients' questions and concerns as quickly as possible.
If you suffered any type of injury in a motor vehicle accident, it’s always a good idea to at least speak to an attorney to assess your claim and inform you of your options. The Dible Law Firm is happy to talk with you free of charge. Call us today at 720-638-9777 or submit our online form to schedule your free consultation.