Over $25 Million Recovered in Settlements & Verdicts
We have recovered over $25 million in verdicts and settlements for our clients. We understand the emotional and financial toll a serious injury can have on your life, and we're dedicated to maximizing your recovery and fighting to get you the compensation you deserve.
Colorado is one of the most popular places in the US to take a scenic drive on a motorcycle. There is nothing quite like a drive through the beautiful Rocky Mountains in the open air. However, when it comes to collisions, motorcycle riders are highly vulnerable to serious injuries. This is partly due to the lack of safety features such as seatbelts, airbags, and the outside frame of a vehicle which provides moderate protection to drivers of other types of vehicles.
Common conditions for motorcycle crashes:
- Right-of-way collisions
- Rear-end collisions at intersections
- Left-turn accidents
- Parked-car driver opening door without checking for oncoming motorists
Common injuries in motorcycle accidents include:
- Road rash
- Broken bones
- Spine & back injuries, sometimes with paralysis
- Head injuries, such as a concussion or traumatic brain injury
- Orthopedic problems
- Internal injuries
Victims of motorcycle crashes may be entitled to:
- Payment for current medical bills and future treatment, surgery, or rehabilitation
- Compensation for lost wages and future wages if injury is permanent
- Compensation for pain & suffering
- Punitive damages
- In instances of death, wrongful death compensation
If you or someone you love has been injured or killed in a motorcycle crash, please contact an experienced and knowledgeable personal injury firm, such as the Dible Law Firm, as quickly as possible in order to preserve the evidence and try to obtain the best possible outcome for your case.
How the Dible Law Firm can help you
We offer the following benefits to our clients:
1. NO upfront costs. We realize that many people don't hire attorneys, because they are worried about what it will cost them out-of-pocket. Attorney fees and court costs can be expensive. That's why we offer to represent our clients on a Contingency Fee Basis, meaning that we are paid from a percentage of what we are able to recover for our clients at the resolution of the case. Additionally, we will advance all costs, such as court fees, expert witness testimony, etc., so that our clients don't have pay a thing until after they receive money from the insurance company. On top of that, we stand behind a "No recovery, No fee" policy, meaning that if we are unable to recover anything for our clients, they owe us absolutely nothing for our legal services,
2. We'll maximize your compensation. We're skilled in finding all possible sources of compensation and will fight for the maximum compensation that you are allowed under the law for your injuries. Most people not in the industry are not aware of everything that they are entitled to or how to get it. The insurance companies will often take advantage of this. Additionally, not only will we thoroughly investigate and handle all claims against the other party's insurance company, but we'll also take care of any first party coverage, such as Med Pay and Underinsured Motorist Coverage.
3. Reduced stress for you. One of the main reasons people choose to hire a personal injury attorney is that it reduces their stress. The legal system can be frustrating and complex. The Dible Law Firm is here to help. We're passionate about being strong advocates for our clients and will fight for the compensation you deserve. Our philosophy is to take care of our clients, so that they have the time to take care of themselves and focus on their recovery. We believe that's the essence of any good personal injury law firm.
4. You will receive personalized attention. We get to know each & every one of our clients and their cases inside and out. That's something that the high volume firms that you see on TV just can't provide. We'll fully investigate all aspects of your case in order to make your claim as strong as possible. Additionally, we keep all of our clients well informed on their cases and return calls quickly.
5. You will benefit from our thorough knowledge of State & Federal laws. There are complex insurance laws that may impact your case. If these come into play for your claim, you need an attorney. Attorney Mike Dible has the unique experience of working on both the plaintiff and defense sides of insurance law. Very few personal injury attorneys out there have this experience, and his clients benefit from his valuable knowledge of what the other side will likely use against his clients in terms of laws, their reasoning, and tactics.
6. We're expert negotiators. The Dible Law Firm has vast experience and skill in the crucial area of negotiation. Attorney Mike Dible has successfully negotiated over a thousand personal injury cases during his career and feels privileged to have recovered over $25 million for his clients.
7. We aim to reduce all liens. If your health insurance pays any of your accident related medical bills, the health insurance carrier will generally be entitled to a payback and will likely put a lien on your resolution amount, whether or not you are represented by an attorney. There are technical arguments that the Dible Law Firm will use to reduce, or sometimes even extinguish, these liens so that you can keep more of the settlement money in your own pocket. Additionally, in order to help protect your privacy, we will redact any unnecessary medical information out of the records sent to the insurance companies. Unfortunately, this is something that a lot of law firms will not take the time to do for their clients.
8. We'll be here for you every step of the way. We'll advise you on all important matters involving your case. At the Dible Law Firm, we believe in informing our clients about the pros and cons of their options and educating them about the legal process. We make ourselves highly available to take phone calls and respond promptly to emails to address all of our clients' questions and concerns as quickly as possible.
If you suffered any type of injury in a motor vehicle accident, it’s always a good idea to at least speak to an attorney to assess your claim and inform you of your options. The Dible Law Firm is happy to talk with you free of charge. Call us today at 720-638-9777